On behalf of the University of Hawai‘i Shidler College of Business Alumni Association and the Travel Industry Management International, Inc, we would like to invite you to join us for our webinar series on supporting the reopening of Hawai‘i’s tourism industry. The webinars are designed to stimulate ideas for solutions that can be implemented by Hawaii businesses, tourism stakeholders, hospitality workers and the general public.
Join us for our webinar series on the reopening of Hawai‘i’s tourism industry. The webinars are designed to stimulate ideas that can be implemented by Hawai‘i businesses, tourism stakeholders, hospitality workers and the general public. The series will end Tuesday, November 17. Previous webinars on topics such as health and safety, airline, hotel, retail and a Japan-focused webinar can be found at vimeo.com/shidlercollege
A panel discussion on Impacts and Forecast of the Restaurant and Food Industry
- Russell Hata, President and CEO, Y. Hata & Co. Ltd.
- Chris Kajioka, Chef and Restaurateur
- Sheryl Matsuoka, Executive Director, Hawaii Restaurant Association
- Peter Merriman, Chef and Restaurateur
- Jackie Reed, Chief Executive Officer, T S Restaurants
- Dianne Vicheinrut, Financial Advisor, Northwestern Mutual
Kristie Lo, Director of Human Resources, Koa Pancake House.
- State of the restaurant industry
- Restaurant collaboration to reopen tourism
- Covid safety and health measures in restaurants
- Balancing reopening restaurants in different Hawai‘i counties
- Food distribution changes and forecasts
- Trends in the food industry
- Localizing and farm to table 2021
- Business expansion during a pandemic
- How to create key partnerships
- What is next for Hawai‘i’s restaurant industry in 2021 and beyond