A pioneer among U.S. business schools in international business, the Shidler College of Business distinguishes itself with its expertise on the Asia-Pacific region. We emphasize the development of global business skills and are dedicated to providing students with a quality business education with an international focus.
Our students are multi-ethnic and multi-cultural with a high concentration from Pacific Rim nations. Our faculty expertise includes an in-depth knowledge of Asia-Pacific economies and cultures. The college also houses unique centers and institutes dedicated to serving Asia and the Pacific with comprehensive research, programs and services.
- Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Study Center
- Pacific Asian Center for Entrepreneurship (PACE)
- Pacific Asian Consortium for International Business Education and Research (PACIBER)
- Pacific Business Center Program
- Pacific Research Institute for Information Systems and Management (PRIISM)
- Family Business Center of Hawaii