The Global MBA program at Shidler College of Business offers students a comprehensive foundation in business fundamentals with an Asia-Pacific focus. Students have access to internships, career development assistance and strong networking opportunities with fellow students, alumni, and the business community at large. Throughout the program, students meet their personal and professional goals while preparing them for leadership in today's global business environment.
Choose the plan that complements your lifestyle:
- 21-month plan - Full-time course load maximizes the MBA experience.
- 24-month plan - Earn your MBA in two years while still working full-time or part-time.
- 36-month plan - The most accommodating of the Global MBA options.
For those doing the 21-month plan, you may also choose a China or Japan focus, which allows you to take advantage of the excellent language courses offered at the University of Hawai’i at Mānoa and find a study abroad or internship experience in those countries.
Our Global MBA program is the only AACSB International accredited graduate program in Hawai`i and is one of the few MBA programs in the US with a true Asia-Pacific focus. Students graduate feeling confident that their degree will satisfy the expectations of a wide range of quality standards relating to strategic management of resources, interactions of faculty and students in the educational process and achievement of learning goals in degree programs.
- Consistently ranked in the top international business programs by U.S. News & World Report
- Strategic focus on the Asia-Pacific region
- Convenient late afternoon & evening scheduling options
- Annual UH Business Plan Competition with cash prizes
- Variety of internship opportunities
- Asian Field Study opportunity in the summer
- Entrepreneurship-focused workshops and bootcamps hosted by the College's Pacific Asian Center for Entrepreneurship
- Multicultural student body and diverse population
- The Shidler Alumni Association is one of the largest and most active chapters in UHAA.