On behalf of the University of Hawai‘i Shidler College of Business Alumni Association and the Travel Industry Management International, Inc, we would like to invite you to join us for our webinar series on supporting the reopening of Hawai‘i’s tourism industry. The webinars are designed to stimulate ideas for solutions that can be implemented by Hawaii businesses, tourism stakeholders, hospitality workers and the general public.
Each webinar will include 4-5 local industry leaders speaking on aspects necessary to effectively resume commerce and will be presented via a live zoom feed that will be free to the public.
A discussion on reopening focused health safety, technology & policy innovation includes the following panelists:
- Dr. Josh Green, Lt. Gov., State of Hawai’i
- Patrick Sullivan, Ph.D. CEO, Oceanit
- Dr. Lee Buenconsejo Lum, Professor, UH Med School
- Rear Adm. Louis Tripoli, (ret.), M.D., U.S. Navy
- Dr. Stewart Davis, Investment Banker, Dresner Partners & Chief Medical Officer, Oz
- Kevin Vaccarello, Executive Director, Sustain Hawaii
Toby Tamaye, CEO, AT Marketing
Sandy Narvaez, Director of Sales & Marketing, The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach
John Doyle, Technical Director for the Department of Defense
Katarina Matayoshi, Venture Associate, Sultan Ventures
Agenda and RSVP link
Download flyer (PDF)