Extended application deadline: July 1, 2015! Apply today!
Join our Fall 2015 cohort!
- Meeting the challenges of today's marketplace
- Maximizing leadership potential
- Becoming more valuable to their organizations and taking on a larger leadership role
- Having more opportunities to advance
- Re-focusing career directions
These are some of the reasons why experienced, successful managers - executives and professionals in a wide range of fields - make the decision to acquire their MBA degree through the Executive MBA program.
For over 30 years, the UH Executive MBA program offered by the Shidler College of Business at the University of Hawaii at Mānoa has afforded many business leaders the tools necessary to succeed in this fiercely competitive work environment. Not only will the program challenge you to achieve your highest academic potential, but it will also provide you with vast opportunities to increase your professional network and earning potential.
Learning Goals for the MBA
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of the functional areas of business (best business practice)
- Communicate effectively in writing and oral presentations
- Understand and apply management skills to the Asia-Pacific business environment
- Identify and analyze complex ethical and legal issues
- Demonstrate understanding of the impacts of technology on business
U.S. News and World Report has recognized the Shidler College of Business for excellence in international business. In addition, it is Hawaii's only business program accredited by AACSB International. The integrated, modern curriculum incorporates core business disciplines with cutting-edge business practices while also focusing on information technologies, entrepreneurship, e-business and Asia-Pacific and global strategies.
Valuable Networking Opportunities Among Diverse Class Members
Participants in the program represent diverse nationalities, ethnic backgrounds, industries and disciplines. Beyond corporate executives, the class may also include attorneys, engineers and physicians, as well as those who work for the government, not-for-profits, and the military. You will benefit from their valuable insights and at the same time have the opportunity to establish long-lasting business relationships.
The 22-month Executive MBA allows you to pursue your educational goal while you continue in your present career. Participants find that they are immediately able to apply what they learn in class to the challenges of their daily business experience.
The Executive MBA program faculty has consulting, research and corporate experience throughout the Asia-Pacific region and internationally.