- PhD Student
- University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa
- Creighton University - Master of Accounting
- Creighton University - BSBA in Accounting & Finance, with magna cum laude
- Financial reporting
- Voluntary disclosure
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Corporate reputation
Rice, D., Taylor, R., Wang, Y, Wei, S & Ge, V. My Company Cares About My Success…I Think: Clarifying Why and When a Firm’s Ethical Reputation Impacts Employees’ Subjective Career Success. J Bus Ethics (2022).
• The best paper award for the Social Issues in Management (SIM) track at the 82nd Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management
“CEO Preferences and Corporate Social Responsibility Activities.”
• Preliminary results presented at the Business, Economic Environment, and Policy (BEEP) Seminar, Creighton University, Omaha, NE, 2018.