- Date: Wednesday, January 10, 2018
- Time: 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Location: Shidler College of Business, Room A101, 2404 Maile Way, Honolulu, HI 96822
- Cost: Free for students and faculty of the Shidler College of Business
- Registration: RSVP online
CBRE Research Guest Speaker
Spencer Levy, Head of Research for the Americas and Senior Economic Advisor
The world, the country, the Hawaiian Islands
Big picture, we are late in the cycle but the global capital markets have never been more liquid. How does Hawai‘i commercial real estate fit into the global commercial real estate markets, what are its challenges and opportunities in 2018 and beyond.
Capital Markets Panel Discussion
An interactive discussion with a prestigious group of lenders including the state of the commercial mortgage lending market, 2018 production forecasts and market trends.
- James M. Abbee, Regional Director, Western Region, Goldman Sachs Commercial Mortgage Capital, LP
- Doug Clyde, Senior Commercial Mortgage Originator, Symetra Life Insurance Company
- Bruce Francis, Vice Chairman, Debt & Structured Finance
- Kirk S. Kniss, Vice President, New York Life
- Rance Nakama, Regional Manager, RGA
CBRE Hotels Panel Discussion
Panel discussion covering trends in global hotel capital markets and how these trends affect Hawai‘i hotel investments.
- Kevin Aucello, First Vice President, CBRE Hotels
- Kevin Mallory, Senior Managing Director and Global Head of CBRE Hotels
- Mark Owens, Executive Vice President and Head of Hospitality Capital Markets, Debt & Structured Finance